Friday, January 1, 2010

I had another one of those dreams where I swim in the air everywhere instead of walk. It's weird because I am always the only one who can do this. This time I was on a college campus. And another one of my recurrent dreams happened within this dream. I find out I am enrolled in classes two weeks after they started. But I don't know where they are, and the classes are usually some higher level math or science class. I try to find the class to catch up. And every time, the reason I haven't gone to class before is that I am just getting out of a lazy haziness where I lost touch with reality. Like I had been in a dream and I am just waking up. And I can tell the other students think I am lazy for coming to class late. I don't really care too much about that, it's just annoying.

Another dream I have a lot, which I had the night before, is that I am back at my high school. I am not necessarily back IN high school, I am just there. I am in the band room and everyone is playing except me because I quit. Which I did do in high school, quit band, and I never regretted that at the time as the band director sucked. But in my dream, Mr Flemming is there, the awesome band director, and I am holding my oboe. Sometimes I can't play because my reeds are ten years old. Sometimes I want to play, but I don't want to ask. I just watch. Three years ago, I sold my oboes, so I don't even own one anymore. Sometimes that is part of the dream. In this dream, the band director asked me to play. So I had to go down stairs to get the music. That's where I had another reoccurring theme. I go down the stairs, but I am afraid of heights and I have very bad balance. So I have to hold onto the rail tightly as I go slowly down the stairs. People around me have no problem going down the stairs, but I can't stay balanced without holding to the rails.

No comments:

Post a Comment